Good to go:
1) Kelly Leon
2) Celine Manansala
3) Mohammed Izzat
4) David Yu
5) Ivan Wong
6) Nicole Lui
Prime Numbers from 1-100
How to figure out the prime numbers from 1-50
Introduction to fractions:
1. Go over the class notes — make sure you can do the class examples.
2. Go over the quizzes — do you know what you did wrong and how you could avoid those mistakes on the test?
3. Comb through your homework assignments. Do a variety of questions. Don’t forget to check your answers with the back.
4. Do the Review assigned. Check your answers.
5. Check the online videos if you are still stuck.
6. Try to figure out if your mistakes are silly mistakes or content mistakes. There’s a difference between the two. Silly mistakes are things like adding/subtracting/multiplying/dividing wrong. Content mistakes are based on the new material learned (ie factoring or simplifying radicals).